Recent Topics

Ads

Noob looking for levelling companions!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
MushroomKing

Noob looking for levelling companions!

Post#1 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:06 pm

Hello all!

I have been an avid fan of the Warhammer universe(s) for more than 10 years. When the game first came out though, I didn't get a chance to play it. You can imagine my excitement when I discovered RoR!
I am a veteran of other MMOs like WoW, Wildstar, Lotro etc., but I'm having a bit of trouble with RoR. So, I turn to you, the good folks of the community, for help. Would anyone be interested in levelling up a fresh character with me, giving me advice on the game as we go along? I'm interested in either Order or Destruction. I promise that hands will be held, laughs will be had and stories will be created!

Ads
biotek

Re: Noob looking for levelling companions!

Post#2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:06 pm

Surely there's someone. What timezone, etc?

MushroomKing

Post#3 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:09 pm

I'm in the UTC+02.00 timezone. Don't really know what other info to add so ask away :P

dansari

Post#4 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Welcome! You should determine if you want to play order or destruction, then look for leveling companions in the starting zones. Lots of friendly people in /advice chat will show you the way and if you actively look for people to hang out with, it will be relatively easy to find guilds to join.
<Salt Factory>

Rhia

Post#5 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:13 pm

If you go destro an im not at work you can happily get dragged about with me xD!

MushroomKing

Post#6 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:24 pm

@Rhia , I'd be happy to! I already have a lvl9 Chosen!

To anyone: If you'd like to lend me a hand and have a Discord, you can add "MushroomKing#8360" :)