Recent Topics

Ads

Back to WAR

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kilgrim

Back to WAR

Post#1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi everyone,
So last night I logged onto my old computer for the first time in years and realized that I had RoR still installed. Decided to give it a shot and fell in love again. Started playing WAR back in 2008/2009? until the end in December 2013. Still my favourite game ever. I’m very glad to see so many people still playing :)

Anything I should know about RoR?
Any major differences with WAR?
Is there a new efficient way to grind? :lol:

Thanks!
Kilgrim - Slayer L17R25

Ads
Wisek

Re: Back to WAR

Post#2 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:52 pm

Hello,

first of all welcome back.
You will find major difference in to war when it comes to t2-t4. If you leave t1 you will diretcly play with the all others. But dont worry when you enter a rvr zone you get bolster to level 48 (?) so you are not a easy target for a level 40 player.
You will also find major changes regarding the rvr system, reward system etc. minor changes in class balances etc. But its maybe to much to explain every point here.

The important part to know for you is, it works and it is a big nasty brawl that makes a lot of fun.

My tip for you lf a guild with members who know what they do they will explain you things if you have questions and with friends it makes much more fun. Slayer is not a solo beast.

regards

Kilgrim

Post#3 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Thanks for the tips, I guess I’ll start looking for a guild. Should I spend some time in T1 doing rvr or just skip it?
Kilgrim - Slayer L17R25

Rapture

Post#4 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:34 pm

I always try to keep at least one character in T1 it is fun at times.

MedV

Post#5 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Also I have noticed, this game community is the kindest and most helpful I have ever experienced throughout my years of gaming. Type /Advice if you have any questions and people will answer. I asked a question and had so many people sending me PM's to try to help. Makes the game so enjoyable.
The King.

Kilgrim

Post#6 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Good to know! I’ll be online tonight, getting killed in scenarios :lol:
Kilgrim - Slayer L17R25

TenTonHammer

Post#7 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:45 pm

Kilgrim wrote: Any major differences with WAR?

There have been quite a few class balance changes made to vairous classes and abilities so you should look into that if you so want to