Recent Topics

Ads

Hallo. Is this working *taps the microphone*

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
thesaltyknight

Hallo. Is this working *taps the microphone*

Post#1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Howdy everyone, I used to play WAR at release and had a blast in it. I decided to quit few months later because of performance issues and the fact that I seemed to be the only one experiencing them. When I checked back years later I never managed to get as much fun as early-days WAR.

So here I am, hoping I can revive those good old days.

On a totally unrelated note, I used to play Order but to be honest I don't much care for which side I am in, mostly I would like to play with the underdogs and a class that is under-represented. So. Which class and faction should I join?

Thanks for the tips :)

Ads
Daimi

Re: Hallo. Is this working *taps the microphone*

Post#2 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Welcome back. If you truly want to play the underdog create characters on both sides and hunt aao like many others do (meaning switching sides to the one with the least players at any given moment).

In regards to which class is needed I hear Order needs tanks and healers (and mdps if you ask me). Destruction don't seem to have a lack of something particular at the moment but in general you can't go wrong with tank/healer.

I am sure others will add more useful tips.

Fallenkezef

Re: Hallo. Is this working *taps the microphone*

Post#3 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Daimi wrote:Welcome back. If you truly want to play the underdog create characters on both sides and hunt aao like many others do (meaning switching sides to the one with the least players at any given moment).

In regards to which class is needed I hear Order needs tanks and healers (and mdps if you ask me). Destruction don't seem to have a lack of something particular at the moment but in general you can't go wrong with tank/healer.

I am sure others will add more useful tips.
Dunno whst it is with order, was same on love. Most order plsyers roll tsps for some reason
Alea iacta est