Recent Topics

Ads

What is your experience with Warhammer

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Martok

Re: What is your experience with Warhammer

Post#21 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:46 pm

I was first exposed to the Warhammer world while trying to identify The Enemy Within. At that time I hung out at many a Fantasy and Sci-Fi convention, where Warhammer always seemed to be featured. Some of the terrain those guys used to bring to a convention and set up was truly amazing. Miss those days.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
akenatoth

Re: What is your experience with Warhammer

Post#22 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:02 am

Sethlex wrote:Bored on a Sunday... What to play, what to play? If only there was a game like Warhammer available. Google search, 10 minutes later writing this while waiting for the client to download. :)

I played it from the very beginning. Pre-ordered and everything. You know in the first weeks, where there were mobs that attacked u, but you couldn't attack them back? I was there. Can't remember the names of the servers tho... Played a sorc named Flow part of the Damned Souls guild. Flow turned into Teardrop as the servers merged (btw does anyone here remember the huge ventrilo meet of all the leaders and officers of all the guilds that were impacted by the merge?). Anyway, Teardrop found a home with Explicit Content guild and saw capitals fall on both sides and eventually the whole warhammer online world crumbling. After so long playing destruction, this time around I think I will go order.

Hello! :)
Hey man! I remember you, I was in Damned Souls too (Djuran, Tarul, Ondori, Anthoras, Agrakas and others).
We had a good time there with our premades :D

Aken