Recent Topics

Ads

Hello

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TenderBucket

Hello

Post#1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi there...

I am glad to see that ROR is doing so well. It looks a lot better then it did a few years back.

The last time I played was end 2016 for a month, before that, on and off since end 2013 when I discovered ROR.

I like this game. When I was younger I was obsessed with playing the games that everyone else was playing, for a time that was WAR official, but I stuck with it to the end.

For a while, I did not want to really get into RoR because it just made me sad, remembering all the friends that I lost and the way the world was back in those days.

But now, many years later, I have come back not for reasons of nostalgia but rather because after trying many other games and mmorpg's I feel that the most fun that I ever had was in warhammer online and it was warhammer online that inspired me to become an indie game developer. Infact, I plan on taking the 3D models, animations and textures from warhammer and building my own spin-off game in my spare time in 3D VR.

I even stole the bloom effect from this client to make it look more like the game.

I am looking for an English speaking guild. I am 33 now, so I trust that most of the RoR players are of that age group considering the age of the game.

So if anyone would be interested in inviting me, my username is above and I can play, maybe 1 - 3 nights a week casually as I have work during the week like everyone else.

I cant remember my username on official or my guild name...It has just been too long because I stopped playing in 2012 when the updates where cancelled a year before close of official servers...

But hey, see you in game!

Ads
boris20

Re: Hello

Post#2 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:09 pm

Welcome! I too came back about a month and a half ago, and am loving it. In fact i am having a better time now then I did when playing on the live servers.

What faction will you be playing? May help you have someone reach out to you if you state if you will be the Godly Destruction side or the measly Order side.
Choppa - Borazz