Recent Topics

Ads

Yo

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Diggity

Yo

Post#1 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:45 pm

What's up ****. Guess Im kinda late to the party but oh well. Had no clue this project was going. A very big thanks to all those who have put time into it and allow me some WAR nostalgia :)
Started on Ungrim ended on Iron Rock. Stopped playing shortly after the rr100 bump.

Digs - Rune Priest
Digs - Rune Priest

Ads
Lorcur

Re: Yo

Post#2 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:35 pm

welcome my doggie

Diggity

Post#3 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:38 pm

I see a lot of posts from Jaycub. Anyone know if he is still around?
Digs - Rune Priest

Lorcur

Post#4 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:00 pm

no clue pretty much only play destro now

Adelmar

Post#5 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:18 pm

Another IR alum. Welcome.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Diggity

Post#6 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:57 pm

Adelmar wrote:Another IR alum. Welcome.
Thx very much. I didn't play with yous guys a lot but def remember healin you in random sc's. Nice to see some familiar names about :)
Digs - Rune Priest

Ley
Former Staff

Post#7 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:18 pm

Yo

Diggity

Post#8 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:25 am

Ley wrote:Yo
Hey Ley!
Digs - Rune Priest

Ads
Camamoow

Post#9 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:14 am

Diggity wrote:What's up ****. Guess Im kinda late to the party but oh well. Had no clue this project was going. A very big thanks to all those who have put time into it and allow me some WAR nostalgia :)
Started on Ungrim ended on Iron Rock. Stopped playing shortly after the rr100 bump.

Digs - Rune Priest
Hey Diggity,

Welcome to the server.

I for one have always loved the Warhammer lore, I have even played Total War: Warhammer, which I know is quite the different type of game but still really cool and lots of fun

Diggity

Post#10 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:56 am

Camamoow wrote:
Diggity wrote:What's up ****. Guess Im kinda late to the party but oh well. Had no clue this project was going. A very big thanks to all those who have put time into it and allow me some WAR nostalgia :)

Digs - Rune Priest
Hey Diggity,

Welcome to the server.

I for one have always loved the Warhammer lore, I have even played Total War: Warhammer, which I know is quite the different type of game but still really cool and lots of fun
I'm quite the opposite. Everything I know about Warhammer is from this game lol. I played one of the beta's and was hooked. Had played Daoc but didn't think I would like warhammer as much. Was wrong ;P
Digs - Rune Priest