Recent Topics

Ads

Apfelhans

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Apfelhans

Apfelhans

Post#1 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:51 am

Hello everybody,

I recently became aware of RaR by chance and was immediately pleased to be able to play my beloved WAR again. Although I played T4 at that time, unfortunately there is not that much left hanging. And since my school English is now also very long ago and I do not need it in my job, communication is sometimes difficult for me. Therefore I use the Google translator for this and ask for your understanding.

But first to my person:

My nickname is (as you probably already noticed) Apfelhans and I'm from Germany. At the moment I am still 36 years old ... well, tomorrow then 37 :D .

Since I'm a proud family man and spend my free time if possible with my five-year-old son, my online time is very rare and usually limited to evenings.

Professionally, I am self-employed in the insurance industry. Of course, this is very time-consuming and often requires working in the evenings and weekends.

My love for the Warhammer universe began as a young man with the books of Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k. My first books were the Konrad trilogy. These have started the addiction...

I have been active in role play games for many years.

Everything has started with the Pen & Paper games MERP, (A)D&D, Rolemaster and "The Black Eye". It must be said very clearly that MERP was my absolute favorite. Here I wrote adventures and also often made the game master.

WoW has brought me to the online role playing games. For the WoWler: MC / BWL with 40 men to Classic clear, with BC BT pre-nerf patch, Sunwell not quite, WOTLK Lichking 25er Hc (Lichking unfortunately only after the nerf). Often as a guild and raid leader. Then came the self-employment and the times of the raids in the endcontent were over.

When Warhammer finally went online, I was also a player of the first hour and played with enthusiasm.

Meanwhile, I'm a pure casual gamer (for the reasons described above) and would like to make the few online hours as pleasant as possible.

The only thing I expect from the community is a respectful interaction with each other.

One last thing:

Although I sometimes play on the side of order, I always prefer Skeletor to He-Man. 8-)

Then I'll leave you my best regards, wish you all a great weekend and see you on the battlefield.
Apfelhans

PS: Finally, I would like to quickly thank all those responsible who make it possible for me to be able to play Warhammer again.

Ads
Glorian

Re: Apfelhans

Post#2 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:56 am

Heiho Apfelhans,

we have started playing an oldschool The Dark Eye Group recently, you might want to listen into it. ;)
Of course a full Dwarf Group, and all in german.

http://ohrhammer.online/kor-knaben-teas ... staffel-1/

Apart from that lots of old WFRP and Pen and Paper guys on the forum. Some Roleplay thematic guilds as well. :roll:

Ezella

Post#3 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:16 pm

Those were the days! ... :lol:
Spoiler:
Greetings and welcome Apfelhans!

Apfelhans

Post#4 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:25 am

Hello Glorian,

thank you very much for your offer. I'll take a closer look at the link at times.

Regarding the Pen & Papers, however, I have to say that the times are long gone and I prefer to spend my short spare time in RoR at the moment.

Nevertheless, very much thanks.

Best regards
Apfelhans

PS: Thank you Ezella for the nice welcome.