Recent Topics

Ads

Nice to meet you!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Illiyana

Nice to meet you!

Post#1 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:38 am

Hello! While I played for a brief time back in 2008, I am still practically new to the game. I’ve always had a great love for the Warhammer fantasy universe as well as mmo’s in general. So, to be here now is very exciting, and while I’m shy.. I do want to at least take a moment to introduce myself! In game, my name is Nisara— a witch elf (one of my favorite units to play on table top!) I am currently level 5, as I just started tonight. I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. I am also a role player.. I am not sure how accepted that is here, but if there are other role players out there, perhaps we could play together! If not— that’s fine too :) I look forward to playing more soon!

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Nice to meet you!

Post#2 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:02 am

Oh there's a place for you dark elfy roleplayers. Check out The Kar Khadath Regiment. I've heard some good things about them.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=23965
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

korwrath

Post#3 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:52 am

I play a dark elf and I approve Wargrimnir's statement here ;)
Korwrath Soulscourge - 40 Chosen Warlord of the Tribes of Norsca
Kraydor Bloodhowl - 40 Marauder
Telalis Khetharai - 40 DoK - Dread Lord of Khar Kadath Regiment
Rukkgit - 32 Shaman

(as well as many others :P)

Senlui

Post#4 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Any roleplayers will also find a home in the Iron Pact Alliance. We have of course, Kar Khadath Regiment, the Tribes of Norsca, and also Bloody Mugz for the greenskins. Whilst being a roleplayer is not compulsory, we do insist that the names are lore appropriate for characters in guilds, and guild members are RP friendly. We run RP events every Saturday night as part of a wider story, but ad hoc meet ups and character progression are encouraged.

This isn't to say that we just stand about talking all day. We're eager to be a mighty force in battle, and run regular RVR events - coordinating on Discord. And also events involving our rival guild, The Eternal Host.

If you're interested in getting involved, just shout up on /5 for a recruiter or officer.