Recent Topics

Ads

New player

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jovak

New player

Post#1 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:57 pm

Hey everyone, I’m new to this server glad to have found it, I played the official servers since the release. I was just wondering what the balance of the server is and what is needed. I am willing to play order/destruction and any needed class, I would like to help any unbalanced side if there is one. I just want to get into the community as I find all the characters and classes enjoyable. I play mostly NA and want to be able to get groups and be an active role somewhere and excited to get out and plan on being a consistent player. Thanks!

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Re: New player

Post#2 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:51 pm

Jovak wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:57 pm Hey everyone, I’m new to this server glad to have found it, I played the official servers since the release. I was just wondering what the balance of the server is and what is needed. I am willing to play order/destruction and any needed class, I would like to help any unbalanced side if there is one. I just want to get into the community as I find all the characters and classes enjoyable. I play mostly NA and want to be able to get groups and be an active role somewhere and excited to get out and plan on being a consistent player. Thanks!
Quick, someone hand him a seal of the pugherder's approval!

Welcome mate, enjoy your stay.

Have a look through the realm and guild forums, there are, if I am not mistaken, plenty of NA guilds recruiting on both realms.
As far as realm balance goes ~ 50% timezones, 40% pendulum and 10% fairweather/'greener grass' syndrome, pick whatever class/realm you fancy.