Recent Topics

Ads

Hello, everyone!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
RecklessRedcoat

Hello, everyone!

Post#1 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:15 am

Hello all!

The name is RecklessRedcoat, and I am so psyched to find that Warhammer Online still lives, breathes and fights to this day! Any chance to immerse myself in the rich, bloody lore beyond the tabletop has always been a passion of mine, and I cannot wait to PvE/PvP/RP with you like-minded folks!

I played the original AoR when I was 10 years old (damn...feels so long ago...) and have been spending the past 3 years on Guild Wars 2, mainly in the RP-side of things.
I am more devoted to 40k (Word Bearers player and proud!) than actual Warhammer Fantasy, but that doesn't mean I do not find the world just as fascinating and rich.

However, I will be incredibly rusty at the game, and for RP sakes, will also be extremely hazy with my lore, so constructive criticisms, guides and advice will always be appreciated (and sometimes asked for...)

See you all in the fires of war!

Ads
HissiCNesS

Re: Hello, everyone!

Post#2 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:50 pm

A bloody warm welcome to da BIGGAST AND ONLY WAAAGH!! to you fellow Warhammer enthusiast ;) I assume you will be playing mainly Destruction? Chaos possibly? ;) If so I'd recommend to check out Destros only real RP alliance: "The Iron Pact" / link to their forum post: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=24810

They unite all RP enthusiasts for Chaos, Dark Elves and Greenskins. I reckon you'd be able to call them home. :)

See ya in the lakes! \m/
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Glorian

Post#3 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:10 pm

Pretty much what HissiCNesS said.

The biggest RvR and roleplay Alliance on Order is "The Grand Alliance of Order" with Eternal Host, Bitterstone Thunderers, Averland Greatswords, CNTK, Diogenes and others.

Elftwin95

Post#4 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:30 pm

Warm welcomes, we from the Eternal Host hopes that you will enjoy yor time here on RoR! :)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Senlui

Post#5 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:07 pm

Welcome back.

If you're so inclined to join the forces of evil, The Iron Pact alliance comprises of three guilds; Da Bloody Mugz (Greenskins), Tribes of Norsca (Chaos), and Kar Khadath Regiment (Dark Elves).

The Grand Alliance of Order are a fine lot, we particularly enjoy saying hello to The Eternal Host in battle... ;)