Recent Topics

Ads

Good day

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Krealot

Good day

Post#1 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:30 am

Hello everyone.
Name is Kristian. I hail from the southern provinces of Sweden.
I got into this game on behest of a friend of mine who used to play alot back during live.
Being of fair age, I concider my self as lucky having a "few" years of experience from games like "World of Warcraft" and "Star Wars the Old Republic". I am maining Warrior Priest, though I am only low tier for the moment playing on both sides. I do enjoy the pvp in this game, and do not usualy do that kind of thing. Do not have the skills for it and the teams are more often than not locked to x amounts of players per side.
I look forward to a leangthy stay in this game and hope we get along well.

With regards, Kristian
Fallenkezef wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:48 pm History is littered with the corpses of those who fought fairly, one on one. Those corpses fertilise the fields of the victors who understood that quantity has a quality all of it's own.

Ads
Athergic

Re: Good day

Post#2 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:42 am

Welcome Kristian, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

delcon

Post#3 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:35 am

Welcome to the game and I do hope your stay is lengthy ,

Try and find a guild get help from them and learn how to play the game and how to spec your toon properly ,
Its far better in a grp / Wb setting than playing solo all the time .
just doing the above will give you some great gaming moments and you might just meet a few great people on the way .

Krealot

Post#4 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:59 am

Thank you for the welcoming =). I have been scouring the forums for good/deccent information about the WP, and so far I have turned up some good information. People in the /advice has also been helpful. I am hoping to be able to see more of the content in due time. Like Scenarios and the likes :)
Fallenkezef wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:48 pm History is littered with the corpses of those who fought fairly, one on one. Those corpses fertilise the fields of the victors who understood that quantity has a quality all of it's own.

Mystriss

Post#5 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:44 pm

You're more than welcome to join Gaiscioch and pick our brains for as long as you'd like.

(We're a social gaming community, the guild tag is more like a convenient chat platform for us to help fellow players, than a traditional guild per say. Basically, folks can stay as long as they want, come or go as they wish, etc. More info about us here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=24748&hilit=Gaiscioch )