Recent Topics

Ads

Hey guys

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
FabUlous

Hey guys

Post#1 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:39 am

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I plan on staying anonymous for the most part, but I originally worked on this game pre and post launch at Mythic and decided to give the ol' girl a spin for nostalgia's sake and to see what the state of the game is at present. Hats off to the devs on this project for pulling this all together, it exceeds my expectations and is still fun to play after all these years...just looking through the bug tracker and seeing the work being put towards making this all work puts a smile on my face. Just hearing the title screen music and seeing the credits intact on the Character Select screen alone makes me happy, but it's nice to be able to jump back in, quest, fight and keep the war going. Keep up the great work everyone!

As of this writing, you can find my character in Troll Country (rank 13) - Warrior Priest, name = Xaeloh

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Hey guys

Post#2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:55 am

Welcome!
Dying is no option.

Glorian

Post#3 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:14 am

Jump on a dwarf laddy and join the gunline!
If RoR gives ye the goosebumbps, wait till ye fight with 20 dwarfs in a unit. :)
Spoiler:

delcon

Post#4 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:35 am

Welcome ,
Hope you have a long and happy stay ,
Normal stuff , find your feet join a guild and get some help to make things easier .
Cu on the battlefield
Give CNTK members a shout if you need anything .
We are always in the market for healers .

Torgrimmerr

Post#5 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Hey Xaeloh, remember me, Torgrimmerr, we did a PQ together, thanks for the heals. bro.
Order:
Torgrimmerrr: Slayer/ Torggying: Rune Priest
Destro:
Torgrimmer: Chopper/ Ringobloody: Maulder