Recent Topics

Ads

Returning player wondering where the UI discussion is taking place?!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Haidoken

Returning player wondering where the UI discussion is taking place?!

Post#1 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Hello guys, i'm returning after a friend of mine said the game is quite up to snuff these days so i thought why not give it a try.

Haven't quite decided on what to play, might try a bright wizard since i never got around to it on live.

But i like modding and was wondering if theres some essential mods everyone is using these days? i remember the actionbars was a bit **** and you needed some kind of grid looking thing to keep track of our groups in scenarios and RvR.

But i can't for the life of remember what it's called or where to get them these days.

Anyways any help is appriciated, and see you on the battlefield

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Returning player wondering where the UI discussion is taking place?!

Post#2 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:01 pm

Haidoken wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:47 pm Hello guys, i'm returning after a friend of mine said the game is quite up to snuff these days so i thought why not give it a try.

Haven't quite decided on what to play, might try a bright wizard since i never got around to it on live.

But i like modding and was wondering if theres some essential mods everyone is using these days? i remember the actionbars was a bit **** and you needed some kind of grid looking thing to keep track of our groups in scenarios and RvR.

But i can't for the life of remember what it's called or where to get them these days.

Anyways any help is appriciated, and see you on the battlefield
https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/

Pretty much all the addons are free game to fix if they're broken. Just upload them as a new version with your changes listed.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: Returning player wondering where the UI discussion is taking place?!

Post#3 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:09 am

I suggest using vinyUI