Recent Topics

Ads

Brief hello

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Greatreaper

Brief hello

Post#1 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi,

a colleague told me about this project so here I am.

I´m a 35 year old MMORPG veteran, starting with the DAOC beta. I played this great game for many years and was part of a succesful 8 man premade rvr group. Later I went to WoW wich lead to high end raiding before I quit because of private reasons some years ago. This was the time I missed AoR (just visited the beta). So I´m not a AoR veteran but willing to give this game a deeper look now, to bring some good old rvr memories back. Would be glad to find a german guild.

Ads
Gatalina

Re: Brief hello

Post#2 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:50 pm

Hi,

nachdem du ja eine deutschsprachige Gilde suchst, schreib ich dir gleich mal auf deutsch zurück. Wenn du Order spielst, kann ich dir die Karl Franz Allianz empfehlen. Da sind einige ganz gute Gilden vertreten (ist aber Sommerloch). Die Gilde PlanB ist die Anwerbergilde für diese Alli, von der aus joinen die Leute dann mitunter in die anderen alteingesessenen Gilden. Da du ein alter DAOC Spieler bist kann ich dir auch die Gilde Kraehenfeld aus dieser Alli empfehlen. Such einfach ob von obigen Gilden wer online ist und schreib die im Game einfach an.
Gatlinn - Kraehenfeld

Rapture

Re: Brief hello

Post#3 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:17 am

Welcome to return the reckoning is not DAoC but it's a very fun game it would be more fun if it was a three-way war