Recent Topics

Ads

Returning... but is it worth it in my situation?

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Detangler

Returning... but is it worth it in my situation?

Post#1 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:46 am

Hey all! I played a RP to RR 60 or so, Chosen to maybe 40ish. Tried playing destro cause I hear it's needed more, healers especially. I loved my lil runie and want to do a familiar playstyle. I got wife and kids and can only play 10pm+ Pacific time. My play time is limited and at level 5 scenarios just don't seem to pop much this time of night. I don't think I could handle grinding to level 16 solo with the populations being so sparse.

So my question is: is it worth it? Do scenarios pop regularly in the big boy levels late at night? Thanks!
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Detroit

Re: Returning... but is it worth it in my situation?

Post#2 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:50 am

From 31 level you can participate in game with 40 level players. Fastest way just grind. But be careful what class you choose. Or you have to repeat that awful experience. Scenarios pop more often from 31.

Onemantankwall

Post#3 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:03 am

Problem is ur outside of both eu and na primetimes ull be catching the us logging off and wont see another influx log on till the Russians show up about 3-4am and almost all of them play order together so ull 9/10 be stuck in aao with no sc pops unless u convince 5 others to que
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Urdeg

Post#4 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:50 pm

You're a couple hours of effort away from being past Tier 1, things get better in the merged T2-T4 for overall population. If you're having trouble making it past 5 levels you might not enjoy the work involved getting back to rr60
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'