Recent Topics

Ads

Newcomer

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dingaling

Newcomer

Post#1 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:25 am

Good evening everyone!!!

I am a newcomer. I played Warhammer online and loved it, but ended up having a family and all that other stuff shortly after I started playing. As you can probably imagine, I didn't have very much time for the world of Warhammer. Once things seemed to get better in life Warhammer online was no longer in existence. I am extremely happy to have found this!!!! I can't wait to meet all of you and I hope this is as awesome as it was initially! I am definitely going to need help because all that is fresh in my mind is Octonauts and other children's shows. Anyone out there willing to deal with a Rube, Nube, or whatever the hell else people called new peeps these days is pretty much-going to be my new best friend. I am majoring in Health information management and technology, but I am a super nerd to boot. Feel free to message me and give me **** for my shitty computerizms. Thank you and I love you all!!!!, but seriously help me out if I need it guys. I am a bit of a nube/old school nube. Don't be a ****.

Ads