Recent Topics

Ads

Thump is thinking of making a return to reckoning....

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grolar

Thump is thinking of making a return to reckoning....

Post#1 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Hello everyone. I've been away for a couple of years, but thinking of coming back. Is it worth it? What good balancing changes have been made since I left. Last time I played it was turning into something ugly. Has the dev team fixed some of that?

Keep Thumpin da Runtz
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Ads
Grolar

Re: Thump is thinking of making a return to reckoning....

Post#2 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:55 am

Guess everyone I knew has quit the game, changed their name, or died. I hope not the last one. Either way. I logged on two nights and seems kinda dead. Would be fun to play again though. Take care.

uanaka

Post#3 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:08 am

Unless you're playing middle of the night PST - not what you're doing that it's dead. We're in the middle of a 2x week so population is much bigger than normal. If you're releveling a character, it might be dead in t1 zones, but definitely not in the main rvr zones.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:00 am

Grolar wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:55 am Guess everyone I knew has quit the game, changed their name, or died. I hope not the last one. Either way. I logged on two nights and seems kinda dead. Would be fun to play again though. Take care.
Not sure what do you mean by dead. We routinely have 1200 prime time population, people are queuing to get in :?
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Collateral

Post#5 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:14 am

Hey Thump, good to see you again. As mentioned (and as usual) eu prime time is full of people. I would even say there's a bit too many for the server. If old phalanx members and allies fall among 'everyone I knew', there's a couple of us around still, most of us in pain and pleasure guild, being the usual zergers (once a zerger, always a zerger). So you can find us in eu evenings, we run for a couple hours.

Grolar

Post#6 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Collateral wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:14 am Hey Thump, good to see you again. As mentioned (and as usual) eu prime time is full of people. I would even say there's a bit too many for the server. If old phalanx members and allies fall among 'everyone I knew', there's a couple of us around still, most of us in pain and pleasure guild, being the usual zergers (once a zerger, always a zerger). So you can find us in eu evenings, we run for a couple hours.
Hey man. Good to hear from some of the old crew. I'm working a lot these days so I can't play like I used to during EU time anymore. Maybe I'll see you guys on the weekends. Is Pain and Pleasure an Order or Destruction guild?

Sounds like a lot of new players are on or old players have returned. That said I haven't seen any familiar names.

Collateral

Post#7 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:23 pm

We are destro, doing everything from casual 6mans for scs/dungeons etc, and organized wbs. I think we have a couple NA people in alliance, but I understand that being NA is hard on this server and pop is low. Our wbs start usually at 19-20 cet, mostly 3 times a week.