Recent Topics

Ads

Dusted off my Collectors edition and found this

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Damonhawk

Dusted off my Collectors edition and found this

Post#1 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:33 pm

Greetings all I was in my Attic and found my collectors edition for Age of Reckoning and on a whim did a web lookup and found Return of Reckoning. Im super excited to revisit an old stomping ground

My Background: I was an old Magestorm hardcore player who became a CSR for Mythic. That paved the way for me to be Alpha testers on DAOC and then for Warhammer. Man I had some great memories in this game and was sad to see it end. Although I spend most of my time in ESO & GW2 Ive got to download this and get back into true RVR

Expect to get my arse handed to me soon :-)
( Ive Played PVP/RVR for decades but generally sucked at it lol )

Ads
rivenblade

Re: Dusted off my Collectors edition and found this

Post#2 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Yeah I found my Warhammer online age of reckoning official guide book and atlas and got the itch to play again. I had heard of RoR before but was undecided, best decision I've made in awhile as I forgot how much I loved the game.

Senlui

Post#3 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Welcome back!

skarpharald

Post#4 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:01 pm

Welcome back. Since you know your ****, you could help report the old bug or help any way you want. Or just play. Cya in game.
We Iz Gobboz!

Hooley

Post#5 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:28 pm

Damonhawk wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:33 pm Greetings all I was in my Attic and found my collectors edition for Age of Reckoning and on a whim did a web lookup and found Return of Reckoning. Im super excited to revisit an old stomping ground

My Background: I was an old Magestorm hardcore player who became a CSR for Mythic. That paved the way for me to be Alpha testers on DAOC and then for Warhammer. Man I had some great memories in this game and was sad to see it end. Although I spend most of my time in ESO & GW2 Ive got to download this and get back into true RVR

Expect to get my arse handed to me soon :-)
( Ive Played PVP/RVR for decades but generally sucked at it lol )

Welcome back! The community here is awesome. Great to see some of the old guard making a resurgence back into the game.