Recent Topics

Ads

Sistermary Says Hello

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sistermary

Sistermary Says Hello

Post#1 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:59 pm

Hi everyone,

Here is my 40/66 Warrior Priest Build in a video for those who asked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUlV0t9etsI

It is a defensive build for sure and I need 9 more RR points to get my chance to be crit to 0. Also need my last piece of invader so I can get the gem and raise toughness another 80 points.

Yes I sacrificed Heal crit, but lets face it, it is my build and dead healers don't heal.

See you in Game

Ads
ChicagoJoe

Re: Sistermary Says Hello

Post#2 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:14 pm

You are pretty good. Saw you keep a small unorganized group alive to take out an organized but low level 6 man without the benefit of a few of them being in your party. Much better than me at it with a similar lv /rr alt.

Nice skills
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#3 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:31 pm

There are quite some thing i would change to that spec and build overall tbh. IMHO.

As for healcrit on a WP, i pretty much consider it the last thing to focus on.

My stats on WP is: 680 toughness, 70 % disrupt, 44 % Dodge, 395 ini, 8.3k wounds, 850+ ressi, 3.3k armor, full FS in group setup buffed.

Josewales

Post#4 » Tue May 07, 2019 5:09 am

Epeen much? Meh.

Sistermary

Post#5 » Sat May 11, 2019 2:47 pm

Josewales wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:09 am Epeen much? Meh.
I live for it thanks

Sistermary

Post#6 » Sat May 11, 2019 2:48 pm

Stickzy wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:31 pm There are quite some thing i would change to that spec and build overall tbh. IMHO.

As for healcrit on a WP, i pretty much consider it the last thing to focus on.

My stats on WP is: 680 toughness, 70 % disrupt, 44 % Dodge, 395 ini, 8.3k wounds, 850+ ressi, 3.3k armor, full FS in group setup buffed.
There are alot of things that could change. Dead healers don't heal. I am still 4 pieces of gear away from where I would like to be. Then I can explore a bit more.

Sistermary

Post#7 » Sat May 11, 2019 2:49 pm

ChicagoJoe wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 9:14 pm You are pretty good. Saw you keep a small unorganized group alive to take out an organized but low level 6 man without the benefit of a few of them being in your party. Much better than me at it with a similar lv /rr alt.

Nice skills
Thanks,

It's easy to heal in this game when your talking small groups. Its those larger groups that make it a bit RNG