Recent Topics

Ads

finally get to try this game.

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Kaine84

finally get to try this game.

Post#1 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:38 pm

I just recently found out about this, and i've been looking for a game to play so I might as well try a blast from the past. I tried the beta YEARS back and played maybe the first month of the game but quit because of college so I never got very far or saw much. I played shadow warrior or whatever the bow using high elf was called, but i've literally got no clue about builds or anything anymore so I guess its back to square 1.

Ads
Warfare80

Re: finally get to try this game.

Post#2 » Wed May 08, 2019 9:09 pm

Welcome to RoR!
They have changed / balanced a bunch of stuff in the game and they have done a good job.
I hope you find a class you enjoy (but a tip is to avoid SW,it is a very VERY weak class atm )
See you on the battlefield!
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Acidic

Post#3 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:09 am

Kaine84 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 6:38 pm I played shadow warrior or whatever the bow using high elf was called, but i've literally got no clue about builds or anything anymore so I guess its back to square 1.
No clue, think you will fit in well with the Shadow Warrior crowd :)

I always call em “wanna be Legolas” class

Other than that welcome :)

Kaine84

Post#4 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:51 pm

I blame my bow addiction to D&D and pathfinder not LOTR, and to hear its a weak dmg class is kinda surprising considering how most bow user classes in most mmo's go. BUT as you say i'll tough it out anyhow, and if not well theres always a bright mage and I can go trogdor the country side and burninate the peasants.