Recent Topics

Ads

I am Aveleys

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mez

Re: I am Aveleys

Post#21 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:03 am

The lack of trolls in this thread saddens me. Even dirty laundry isn't even to ignite this community. RoR losing people every day and new rumors of another emu is bringing the insta pop stock down.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

Ads
Tklees

Post#22 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:29 am

Mez wrote:Er, Yep.. White lions have always been bottom of the food chain, lol wtf . I think it was a script problem.

Premades all I had to do in scenarios is keep her pet dead and she was unable to function and stood next to the shadow warriors waiting to recall it.

A bunch of us from the Phoenix Throne always liked playing with her and treated her like a little sister. Maybe I'm super duper jaded though because I tried healing her and Arthem on my runie for a while and it was a nightmare. Straitaid tried to heal them in my wake and only lasted a short while as well.

She complained constantly about issues like a pro but it never made sense and was just QQ's. She asked Arthem to gkick the only WP active in the game at that point, that Z- person from Munshara. When I came home and asked why they kicked the only WP queueing up it's because they said 2 black orcs shut her down in a scenario and they died a lot.

She didn't even have the class knowledge to understand it's because black orcs putting cd increasers on AOE spamming WP's is for the win, but her class knowledge was so bad she couldn't even fix a simple problem and they kicked the WP.

Ya things were probably better later on but I was never privvy to any of that since I leveled Kinq up and never played order again. Arthem is my boy from fighting him in RvR since day 1 and even he was just affected by her constant Raylondo elitism in vent.

Me and whomever used to talk about how badly she poisoned him and our guild and it was just toxic. Arthem was just so hooked on that pounce+armor debuff combo, or the SW ranged kd+pull combo. He was a victim. Again, that's just her EU hangover having just come back and most likely still bitter about breaking up the Raylondo relationship, so I've always assumed I caught the absolute worst side of her. But I'm fine with that.
oh youre completely right about the healer thing. but i was talking more about opposite faction knowledge, her knowledge of her own team was limited to assist this person or that and constantly bitched about bad healers, but that is premade life, healers get blamed unless they are the ones leading the premade or there is no leader and they play like a group and accept responsibility for their mistakes but those are rare in the egocentric world of premades
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Mez

Post#23 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:37 am

LOL true true. When I heal I'm tough as hell on the group because I want to win. Watching bad dps or tanks do their own thing are not gonna get away with it if I'm around. I could never play with people who care about dying, they'd rather kite or run.
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)

Aveleys

Post#24 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:43 am

Mez wrote:Er, Yep.. White lions have always been bottom of the food chain, lol wtf . I think it was a script problem.

Premades all I had to do in scenarios is keep her pet dead and she was unable to function and stood next to the shadow warriors waiting to recall it.

A bunch of us from the Phoenix Throne always liked playing with her and treated her like a little sister. Maybe I'm super duper jaded though because I tried healing her and Arthem on my runie for a while and it was a nightmare. Straitaid tried to heal them in my wake and only lasted a short while as well.

She complained constantly about issues like a pro but it never made sense and was just QQ's. She asked Arthem to gkick the only WP active in the game at that point, that Z- person from Munshara. When I came home and asked why they kicked the only WP queueing up it's because they said 2 black orcs shut her down in a scenario and they died a lot.

She didn't even have the class knowledge to understand it's because black orcs putting cd increasers on AOE spamming WP's is for the win, but her class knowledge was so bad she couldn't even fix a simple problem and they kicked the WP.

Ya things were probably better later on but I was never privvy to any of that since I leveled Kinq up and never played order again. Arthem is my boy from fighting him in RvR since day 1 and even he was just affected by her constant Raylondo elitism in vent.

Me and whomever used to talk about how badly she poisoned him and our guild and it was just toxic. Arthem was just so hooked on that pounce+armor debuff combo, or the SW ranged kd+pull combo. He was a victim. Again, that's just her EU hangover having just come back and most likely still bitter about breaking up the Raylondo relationship, so I've always assumed I caught the absolute worst side of her. But I'm fine with that.
This game has been dead for like 2 years.

How can you still care?

Lawl.
lol i don't even play this game.

Tklees

Post#25 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:02 am

Aveleys wrote:

This game has been dead for like 2 years.

How can you still care?

Lawl.
because for some of us it wasnt about the game, it was about the people we played with. For me it was RLH. For mez probably Paradox or something. For you it was about your DK, go back to rift ave no one cares how "unkillable" your dok was or how many DBs you had on your mara and SW, if youre going to play come play. If you are here to troll you should read the new guide lines :)
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Mez

Post#26 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:09 am

Yeah it was an entire server. Phoenix Throne was pretty special and anyone from it I care about including Liandel. I love her to death, and want to pour a beer on her head.

Mez

Post#27 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:14 am

Ya your right TK, I wouldn't care if it wasn't an ex-guildie and someone I played with on and off for years. She used to come into Irony vent when back in the glory days, she's cool.

Obviously I wasted all these replies on her so I care. One of my favorite WAR videos is hanging out with her and Arthem trying to exploit our way to flagging kills outside IC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGpQ2B_T43c (2:00 in is us) She's just like a little sister like I said that I'm mad at, lol, I'll get over it by CU

Penril

Post#28 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:07 am

This thread is officially gay.

Ads
Penril

Post#29 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:10 am

Oh and Ave doesnt play RoR because there is no Call to War.

Aveleys

Post#30 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:12 am

Penril wrote:Oh and Ave doesnt play RoR because there is no Call to War.
I would like this post if I could.

I'm gonna download it when exams are done ,was just saying hi to everyone.

As always silly comments hurt people's feels in war.
lol i don't even play this game.