Dying for a PVP MMO

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
FredricksBeans
Posts: 3

Dying for a PVP MMO

Post#1 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:40 am

SINCE THERE ISNT ONE


I guess I have to play this! which is good because I do enjoy the Warhammer world,


but is there really THAT much pvp action going on still? Are the two sides balanced? is there battlegrounds?

How long does it take to grind to do end game pvp?


Excited but apprehensive!

Ads
User avatar
kmark101
Posts: 211

Re: Dying for a PVP MMO

Post#2 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:05 am

This game is pvp 24/7: large scale in various pairings and small scale in different scenarios.

There is some pve added as well, the questing part is great if you are a Warhammer lore fan, the dungeons are dull and boring, but some ppl like it.

You can level through pvp or grind, your choice, you can get to lvl 40 in a few days, but getting high renown rank (your pvp rank) takes some time, but I think that's how it should be.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

User avatar
GoreFist
Posts: 30
Contact:

Re: Dying for a PVP MMO

Post#3 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:05 pm

End game doesn't take long gear wise but to be fully optimal with RR point's IE getting from I'd say 70-80 is probably the biggest time sink but gear wise you will have all you need by that time. RR points are basically additional talent points that increase def/off capabilities. At 70 you can still be very competitive but to fully min/max you need to be 80.


Each faction has its strengths and weakness's as do all MMO's this game uses the classic wow approach of rock paper scissor So that's what you can expect in a balance perspective.


Battlegrounds are called scenarios and yes they are available, Sometimes depending on which zone is being taken will slow down q's obviously, just because of a more lucrative reward especially if you're in the process of gearing.
Always had you on farm :lol:
Infidelous/WH RR7x
Lordcorruptous/Chosen RR6x
Dadakaboy/Choppa RR5x
Drsicko/Slayer RR5x
Whiplash/Mara RR5x
Freedumb/Kotbs RR5x
Whiteclaw/WL RR5x

FredricksBeans
Posts: 3

Re: Dying for a PVP MMO

Post#4 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:38 pm

GoreFist wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:05 pm
End game doesn't take long gear wise but to be fully optimal with RR point's IE getting from I'd say 70-80 is probably the biggest time sink but gear wise you will have all you need by that time. RR points are basically additional talent points that increase def/off capabilities. At 70 you can still be very competitive but to fully min/max you need to be 80.


Each faction has its strengths and weakness's as do all MMO's this game uses the classic wow approach of rock paper scissor So that's what you can expect in a balance perspective.


Battlegrounds are called scenarios and yes they are available, Sometimes depending on which zone is being taken will slow down q's obviously, just because of a more lucrative reward especially if you're in the process of gearing.
How quickly can I get into PVP? just made a warrior priest for the empire,


also is there a discord the community uses so I can ask questions?

User avatar
zgolec
Posts: 472

Re: Dying for a PVP MMO

Post#5 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:37 am

FredricksBeans wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:38 pm
GoreFist wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:05 pm
End game doesn't take long gear wise but to be fully optimal with RR point's IE getting from I'd say 70-80 is probably the biggest time sink but gear wise you will have all you need by that time. RR points are basically additional talent points that increase def/off capabilities. At 70 you can still be very competitive but to fully min/max you need to be 80.


Each faction has its strengths and weakness's as do all MMO's this game uses the classic wow approach of rock paper scissor So that's what you can expect in a balance perspective.


Battlegrounds are called scenarios and yes they are available, Sometimes depending on which zone is being taken will slow down q's obviously, just because of a more lucrative reward especially if you're in the process of gearing.
How quickly can I get into PVP? just made a warrior priest for the empire,


also is there a discord the community uses so I can ask questions?

You can pvp since start [scenarios or just bypass pve intro and go straight to rvr lake].
Yea there is official discord - just search the forum for it, i dont have link atm.
Order is outnumbered most of the time. So if you want some challange join good folks.

FredricksBeans
Posts: 3

Re: Dying for a PVP MMO

Post#6 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:42 am

zgolec wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:37 am
FredricksBeans wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:38 pm
GoreFist wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:05 pm
End game doesn't take long gear wise but to be fully optimal with RR point's IE getting from I'd say 70-80 is probably the biggest time sink but gear wise you will have all you need by that time. RR points are basically additional talent points that increase def/off capabilities. At 70 you can still be very competitive but to fully min/max you need to be 80.


Each faction has its strengths and weakness's as do all MMO's this game uses the classic wow approach of rock paper scissor So that's what you can expect in a balance perspective.


Battlegrounds are called scenarios and yes they are available, Sometimes depending on which zone is being taken will slow down q's obviously, just because of a more lucrative reward especially if you're in the process of gearing.
How quickly can I get into PVP? just made a warrior priest for the empire,


also is there a discord the community uses so I can ask questions?

You can pvp since start [scenarios or just bypass pve intro and go straight to rvr lake].
Yea there is official discord - just search the forum for it, i dont have link atm.
Order is outnumbered most of the time. So if you want some challange join good folks.

Im just at the beginning part here, do I go through a menu to join a pvp event like in WoW>?

anarchypark
Posts: 1327

Re: Dying for a PVP MMO

Post#7 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:29 am

there is scenario queue button near the mini map.
you need to optimize chat settings.
advice channel is /ad
and addons.
state of realm, enemy, buffhead are must i think.
addon forum have more info.
SM8, SW7, AM7, WL4, KoBS4, WP7, WH4, SL4
BG7, Sorc6, DoK7, WE6, Ch6, Magi7, Mara6, Ze6, BO4, SH4, Shm5
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2018.10.26)

User avatar
Celyt
Posts: 78

Re: Dying for a PVP MMO

Post#8 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:23 pm

I think a lot of people are waiting for a new content update right now. As the population sits okay but not at the level I've seen it before

Ads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests