Recent Topics

Ads

Old school WAR player. Here to check out the resurrection of this great game.

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rajule

Old school WAR player. Here to check out the resurrection of this great game.

Post#1 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:56 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm new around here. I don't know the extent of the changes this version has over the original game, but I played a lot of WAR back in the day and absolutely loved playing a dps warpriest. I had full sovereign gear, renown rank in the 70's when I had to quit I think and I feel I was well known (and hopefully respected) by the chaos players on my server as in small skirmishes I destroyed all but the highest tier players.

I remember I played on Dark Crag in a medium sized guild called the syndicate.

a lot of fond memories with those guys and this game :)

Don't know what kind of time I can devote here, but I'm glad to see the game continuing on in some form. WAR was my favorite MMO and warrior priest is my absolute favorite incarnation of the "paladin" archtype.

anyway maybe I'll see you guys around.

have a good day.

Ads
thefryinallofus

Re: Old school WAR player. Here to check out the resurrection of this great game.

Post#2 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:19 pm

Rajule wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:56 pm Hello everyone!

I'm new around here. I don't know the extent of the changes this version has over the original game, but I played a lot of WAR back in the day and absolutely loved playing a dps warpriest. I had full sovereign gear, renown rank in the 70's when I had to quit I think and I feel I was well known (and hopefully respected) by the chaos players on my server as in small skirmishes I destroyed all but the highest tier players.

I remember I played on Dark Crag in a medium sized guild called the syndicate.

a lot of fond memories with those guys and this game :)

Don't know what kind of time I can devote here, but I'm glad to see the game continuing on in some form. WAR was my favorite MMO and warrior priest is my absolute favorite incarnation of the "paladin" archtype.

anyway maybe I'll see you guys around.

have a good day.

Hi Rajule, welcome to RoR. Both DOK and Warrior Priest are in a very good place if you want to work on one. The game just launched city sieges and Warlord/Sovereign gear. Both NA and EU populations are doing very well respectively. If you choose to try destro this go around and are playing during NA prime time, hit up Learn To Play in-game for a great guild community. Look forward to seeing you around!
Bloodroote (78 DOK) | Blackroot (81 BG) | Shadowroot (73 SORC)