Recent Topics

Ads

Hello

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
AwesomeFireball

Hello

Post#1 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:10 pm

I made an account quite a while ago, but now I'm finally able to play this game!

Warhammer 40k, Fantasy and now AoS have been part of my life for over a decade. Playing all of these systems is made even easier by the fact that I play Daemons. Excited for the Fantasy re-release. I've also played so many Warhammer video games that it's crazy, but at the time Warhammer Online was active I was pretty deep into WoW. I remember starting as a Black Orc as part of a free trial, loading into the opening area and seeing Pink Horrors and thinking "Wow, those look really dumb, I don't want to play this". Rather ironic now that I have bought and painted 70 of the buggers now.

I'm going to play Chosen to start. You just can't get any more awesome than that. I will be happy to play with you all whenever my passsword clears into the Launcher server and I can log in!
Download auto clicker

Ads
Ototo

Re: Hello

Post#2 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:21 am

AwesomeFireball wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:10 pm
I'm going to play Chosen to start. You just can't get any more awesome than that. I will be happy to play with you all whenever my passsword clears into the Launcher server and I can log in!
You picked a very good introductory class. Welcome aboard and Have Fun :)
Spoiler: