Recent Topics

Ads

retuning player

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
VINTERS

retuning player

Post#1 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:58 am

Hi guys,

I've been thinking about restarting the game and I see that the server is doing pretty well.
So I'm installing it right now.
Before I start: how's the balance between both sides right now? I love order and Destruction equally, so I think I'll head to the faction with lowest numbers anyway. WHich would that be?

Ads
Alsayr

Re: retuning player

Post#2 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:31 pm

Nice to hear You budy :). Ballance is better then live. I think You will be satissfied current game state. Still no LV and LotD (if You like) but many content is implemented (also to city siege). About faction - now You can play in both sides (relog cd). Come to Desi ;-).
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#3 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Balance is constantly changing no side is dominant all the time. Order did dominate this time last year middle of the year it swung to destro. Things are now getting more even. Time of day is also a factor and t1 is law unto itself wouldnt even think it possible to balance t1 it changes a lot during the day.

madmalky2014
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:38 pm

Balance is constantly changing no side is dominant all the time. Order did dominate this time last year middle of the year it swung to destro. Things are now getting more even. Time of day is also a factor and t1 is law unto itself wouldnt even think it possible to balance t1 it changes a lot during the day.