Recent Topics

Ads

Hello there

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Claytonimor

Hello there

Post#1 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:46 am

My cousin told me about this yesterday, so I came to check it out when, low and behold, I already had an account here. I must have made it a while ago, but I figured I'd come say hello and that I'll be downloading this over the night.

I've recently become a man of some small means (I can make regular payments on my student debt and still have some disposable income), so I was wondering where I can support these guys. I'm sure there's a link somewhere on here, but I've got to go to sleep.

At any rate, I look forward to playing this again, good night.

Ads
rrrutsss

Re: Hello there

Post#2 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:09 am

Claytonimor wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:46 am My cousin told me about this yesterday, so I came to check it out when, low and behold, I already had an account here. I must have made it a while ago, but I figured I'd come say hello and that I'll be downloading this over the night.

I've recently become a man of some small means (I can make regular payments on my student debt and still have some disposable income), so I was wondering where I can support these guys. I'm sure there's a link somewhere on here, but I've got to go to sleep.

At any rate, I look forward to playing this again, good night.
Welcome back
You cant donate or give money i any way.
But if you want to help the server abit you can Disable adblocker on forums so server will get abit of ad revenue when ever you browse the forums.

Claytonimor

Re: Hello there

Post#3 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:03 pm

rrrutsss wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:09 am
Welcome back
You cant donate or give money i any way.
But if you want to help the server abit you can Disable adblocker on forums so server will get abit of ad revenue when ever you browse the forums.
Thanks, mate. I'll do just that.