Recent Topics

Ads

Raganiuke

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Raganiuke

Raganiuke

Post#1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:24 pm

Just copy+paste from war-emu site :>
If anyone have a bit of time to see some screens from the time WAR was alive so there it is https://www.facebook.com/raganiuke.warh ... tos_albums . So I am a rr100 WE from baldands. Played War since 2008. My first toon was Archamage in Karak Azgal server I got her up to rr 80 and then I got interested in White Lion which i got up to rr 79 and finally i fell in love with Witch elf and forgot about the order side. I had hard times handling this char but i went there and since rr90 I couldnt enjoy anything else just WE. I had great time running with my friends chating in vent and organizing the battles! It took long time for me to find my place to be I changed many guilds (Black skull company Agony etc.) Until I found Home....The Inquisitio guild. People in there became a good friends and war mates. News that server gonna close down hit me hard as anyone else that I knew. My guild is playing ESO now I tried this game but it didnt suit me enough....So I always were seeking for any news about any war private server and hoping to bring my family back. Also I never said thank you for your hard work making this game back to life and I hope to roam around with my friends in the future :)

Ads
Rukia

Re: Raganiuke

Post#2 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Welcome you kick ass as a WE! love your fighting! I run most of the time xD hehe

Angelore AM! elves for the win!

Raganiuke

Post#3 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Oh Archmage can be nasty as hell! I still like that toon :))

JeFawk

Post#4 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:09 pm

Raganiuke I wonder if you know what a paragraph is.

Mystriss

Post#5 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:26 pm

mmm <Agony> my old rival guild, such good memories... I should hunt down Akalutz and see what he's up to these days. :)

Also, hi. Don't think I've run into your WE before, but I do enjoy WE hunting :twisted:

thesis

Post#6 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:50 am

/cheer
- Instrument
- Fact/Fiction/Undo
- Thesis/Antithesis

Want to feel better about yourself and your gameplay? https://twitch.tv/mr_thesis

Zlove

Post#7 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Hello Beautiful, will be good to heal you again.
Leader of Black Library
Zlove zealot
Zelove dok

NeneEilserv

Post#8 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Witches Blessings Ragan.
JeFawk wrote:Raganiuke I wonder if you know what a paragraph is.
That is a well thought out first post you have there and with heart to (unusual of a druchii), I enjoyed reading it.
I thought JeFawk was right though, despite of telling a witch what to do! :lol:

I look forward to seeing you again at some point. ;)
"Stabbing is a great way to burn any unwanted fat off and besides, it's fun!"

Ads