Recent Topics

Ads

New USA Player! Looking for advice.

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Zhogar

New USA Player! Looking for advice.

Post#1 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:54 am

So being from the USA, I know its a EU majority server. But hello, I never played Warhammer before and trying it honestly because of LazyPeon's vid. I've play WoW and basically every other MMO seriously except for SWG and FF11/14. But other then that I've played most of everything else that's been triple A.

Just wondering though, hows the USA guilds looking? How's the US scene here? And most importantly, is there more US players on Order or Destruction. My instinct tells me to play Destro since I'm a Horde/Midgard/Evil player in general. But I've heard queue times for PvP and such is a let down for me. But is the imbalance here like stupid to the point that Order always loses fights or what?

I wanna play melee dps, just don't wanna get **** over on picking the wrong side.

Ads
Baxna

Re: New USA Player! Looking for advice.

Post#2 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:42 am

There's a a lot of NA people on the server too. It's fairly balanced in the grand picture, majority fluctuates. Pick the melee you like the most :) you'll definitely be able to find people to play with. There are points where both sides have overwhelming numbers, so if you find yourself getting stomped it won't be forever. Welcome to WAR!

zak68

Re: New USA Player! Looking for advice.

Post#3 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:20 am

destro side look for "Learn to Play" guild
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=28748