Recent Topics

Ads

Aspiring Fan

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
space44

Aspiring Fan

Post#1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:58 pm

Hello, I'm not sure if anyone cares about introductions anymore but I just have stuff to say and get out of my chest. I first heard of WAR when I was just a boy, I use to watch my father play the game all the time. watching him play WAR made me grow in fascination about Warhammer. I still remember the 2 characters he played back in live, KoTBS (Deadsins) and BW (Shinsu). Some times he would allow me to play when nothing major is going on in the game. Since I was just a kid I was too stupid to understand fully what I was supposed to do in the game. years passed and the game eventually shutdown, I was heartbroken. I was fully aware that this project was out. I was too afraid and didn't know if I was ready to go back and have a first hand experience of the game myself. Now I've played the game for a while and I really enjoy the community it has built, I may have some not so favorite people but everyone has that. When I leveled my character into my first level 40 I set a goal to my self, complete the tome of knowledge and try to help players to the best of my abilities. I now know the ropes to the game and I'm always looking for improvement as well.

Roten - Chosen
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads