Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer Online newbie

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dragonwhiskey

Warhammer Online newbie

Post#1 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:37 am

Hello!

While im a fan of the Warhammer genre i am not really hardcore with it and i simply skipped on Warhammer Online (i dont pay monthly costs for a game) but i must say this game is really great and thanks to those guys who are responsible for making this server!

I was searching for mmorpgs for hours because there is simply nothing worthwile and i was really lucky for stumbling upon this on youtube! If you type MMORPG in to google or youtube its the same stuff over and over... promoted advertisement!

Well to myself!? I am 31 years old, playing video games since i was 6 and i hope i will find a nice guild and have a good time! Its been a long time since i enjoyed a real MMORPG!

With that ill say, see you people on the battlefield!

Ads
hellgoon

Re: Warhammer Online newbie

Post#2 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:47 am

Hi ,

Im new to game been playing a few weeks, i can say for sure it Bloody Amazing Fun, no really i love it you will have a blast im not in a guild yet, but i have found no problems as yet, Although im still low level get in that Rvr ,scenario's, and Pq's loads of players around join a warband and kill everyone, take a break and do some quests, I would say have a look at
Fixxer Ironforge
Go back about 3 weeks or so he has done some guides.
His you tube videos have been a great help and he has a web site with loads of info for players.

Have fun

Hellgoon