Recent Topics

Ads

Hello!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
malicus

Hello!

Post#1 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:02 pm

Hi everyone, HAPPY EASTER!!

My present from the Easter Bunny this year was letting me know that some crazy people got together and resurrected this amazing game! Warhammer has been such a huge part of my life for pretty much my entire life. I started painting the models when I was a kid with my brother, then we were like "Oh Snap!!! You can play a game with these". We played all through our youth into adulthood.

As adults now, we don't have a lot of time to play tabletop, plus my brother lives on the other side of the country now. We have been having a great time playing Total War: Warhammer, but I always loved WAR. I preorder 3 collectors editions when this game was released and I played A LOT when it was live. It broke my heart to see how mishandled this game was and only have about 5 years in the "sun" until it was taken offline.

I was looking last night and reminiscing about the good ol' days with WAR and I found this site!!! So now I'm here, ready to walk through this game once more. I don't know how much time I'll have now, but I am very excited to jump in and see this world again and be part of what looks like a thriving community!! Hope to meet you on the field of battle!!

Ads
Karl

Re: Hello!

Post#2 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:23 pm

Nice one, welcome back to WAR!!