Recent Topics

Ads

Old Karak Nornians returning to the game

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gwendo18

Old Karak Nornians returning to the game

Post#1 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:57 pm

Hi everyone,

This is Gwen (and Laz) from the old Karak Norn 2008-2010. We used to play Order, usually on a healer (Gwenyth AM & Odeleya WP) - tank (Lazaerel SM & Lazrus KotBS) combo, and having started from Killing Blow and always affiliated with Elysium, we ended our in game "careers" as Red Guard members.

It was a beautiful run and we had plenty of fun, so... 10 years later here we are, coming back to the game and trying our hardest to put the kids to sleep early enough to squeeze in a few scenarios and (on occasion) some RvR action before bed.

If you see this and we used to run into each other, as friends or foes, back in the day, drop us a line. It'll be great to hear from you!

Gwen
Karak Norn
Last edited by Gwendo18 on Sat May 16, 2020 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gwennorn - WP
Gwengwendok - DoK

Ads
wonshot

Re: Old Karak Nornians returning to the game

Post#2 » Fri May 15, 2020 10:28 pm

Welcome! :D

Sacrx is not playing atm, Deep and Dry was the guild he ran on this server around a year back, the Red Guard discord is still active while waiting for the next mmo to attack, some(6?) of the members are actively playing on this server. I think all but me are in TUP on destro side atm. though.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Wam

Post#3 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:13 am

Gwendo18 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:57 pm Hi everyone,

This is Gwen (and Laz) from the old Karak Norn 2008-2010. We used to play Order, usually on a healer (Gwenyth AM & Odeleya WP) - tank (Lazaerel SM & Lazrus KotBS) combo, and having started from Killing Blow and always affiliated with Elysium, we ended our in game "careers" as Red Guard members.

It was a beautiful run and we had plenty of fun, so... 10 years later here we are, coming back to the game and trying our hardest to put the kids to sleep early enough to squeeze in a few scenarios and (on occasion) some RvR action before bed.

If you see this and we used to run into each other, as friends or foes, back in the day, drop us a line. It'll be great to hear from you!

Laz is usually on his SM, Azelith, I've been flirting with several characters but my AM, Rhaenyris, is probably the most visible one in scenarios. Or you know... hit us here.

Gwen
Karak Norn
Thankyou for giving me names so I know who now not to totally hunt :twisted:

You may know me by a different name... but i always remember the best healer in the game and my nemesis Fumanchi young apprentice Gwen and her bodyguard whose not ashamed to be a high elf main :oops:

Good to see you guys around, KN represent 8-)

If you need help or advice feel free to contact me on discord
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Lazarus7

Post#4 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:25 am

Wam wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:13 am

Laz is usually on his SM, Azelith, I've been flirting with several characters but my AM, Rhaenyris, is probably the most visible one in scenarios. Or you know... hit us here.

Gwen
Karak Norn

You may know me by a different name... but i always remember the best healer in the game and my nemesis Fumanchi young apprentice Gwen and her bodyguard whose not ashamed to be a high elf main :oops:

****.... I told Gwen to remove the names .. . we weren't fast enough....

Even without hunting with our current gear lvls, noobness, puginess, and lack of muscle memory your groups will breathe and we'll instadie
( settle the bet, is it Krust talking?)

We might take you on the offer for a discord chat (not only because tier 4 is brutal and so different).

Laz

PS. Elf Main! Wearing a Dress! Confident in my sexuality

Wam

Post#5 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:35 am

Lazarus7 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:25 am

Gwen
Karak Norn

****.... I told Gwen to remove the names .. . we weren't fast enough....

Even without hunting with our current gear lvls, noobness, puginess, and lack of muscle memory your groups will breathe and we'll instadie
( settle the bet, is it Krust talking?)

We might take you on the offer for a discord chat (not only because tier 4 is brutal and so different).

Laz

Yes thats why i made sure to quote your names Laz... and you remember my brother :twisted: and not a x realmer like me :lol: 8-)

Ps. A real tank wears armour not dresses mate :oops:

Lazarus7

Post#6 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:38 am

Yes thats why i made sure to quote your names Laz... and you remember my brother :twisted: and not a x realmer like me :lol: 8-)
S....n! You legend. This reunion is even more touching now! <3

Mozlei

Post#7 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:39 am

Welcome back :)
RoR
Moz - Slayer - 40/7X
Mozlia - BW - 3X/4X
<The Pinata Pact>
(a.k.a KILL FRENZY)

Karak Hirn/Norn
Mozley - RR95 Witch Elf Mozlei - RR100 White Lion

Wam

Post#8 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:50 am

Lazarus7 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:38 am

S....n! You legend. This reunion is even more touching now! <3
careful or you will ruin my already ruined reputation :twisted:

I doubt your accounts can pm but ill drop you discord info there... but seeing as i got 20 40's... almost 2 sov'd characters on both sides, leader of one of the biggest guilds on both sides and written a few guides, I think i am good person to get you on track and up to date even if you are filthy high elf roleplayers :oops: especially considering I remember you guys helping out my knight once upon a time before he was unkillable and meme on live :lol: so only fair to return the favour 8-)

Ads
Gwendo18

Post#9 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:31 am

You've divided the household now... I am keen to taste the dark side as this is where I see all the old familiar 'faces' these days, but Laz can't help himself always supporting the underdog. :D
Gwennorn - WP
Gwengwendok - DoK

MMXX43

Post#10 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:34 am

Welcome back to warhammer and Order :)