Recent Topics

Ads

Hello

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gooley

Hello

Post#1 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:56 pm

Hey guys, I started playing WoW since launch and in the last few years the game has been turned into something far less than what it could be. I'm a big PvPer (arenas, RBGs, duels, but mainly arenas). I was just dropping in to say hello and to ask when the servers will be back up! Thanks! Eager to start this game!

Ads
gnagetlaget79

Re: Hello

Post#2 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:00 pm

Hello there , ex wow player myself (vanilla - wotlk)..this server in very nice imo and alot of fun if u like open RvR ( world pvp ) and SC (bgs)..u still have some pve dungoens too..anyhow welcome to da server !
Black Orc Orjgrat 40/8X
Choppa Rubbad
Zealot Luffarn

Celyt

Post#3 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:03 pm

Gooley wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:56 pm Hey guys, I started playing WoW since launch and in the last few years the game has been turned into something far less than what it could be. I'm a big PvPer (arenas, RBGs, duels, but mainly arenas). I was just dropping in to say hello and to ask when the servers will be back up! Thanks! Eager to start this game!
Welcome! Multi glad here from wow. Try the servers in a couple hours. Maybe 3 or 4?

Gooley

Post#4 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:07 pm

Y'all have any recommendations on a strong solo pvp class to play? shaman looks fun but idk the game at all

Celyt

Post#5 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Gooley wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:07 pm Y'all have any recommendations on a strong solo pvp class to play? shaman looks fun but idk the game at all
Played this game since release, if you want some advice on class choice just pm me. Also goes for anyone reading this

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#6 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:55 am

Hello and welcome aboard! As a previous WoW player, you'll find this game even more enjoyable. Feel free to join the community on Discord :)