Recent Topics

Ads

G'day.......

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
MISTERMPTH

G'day.......

Post#1 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:39 am

From South East Australia, I'm new here and only just recently found this web site after being reminded of the closing down of the Official Warhammer Online game and silently lamenting of it's loss. With only minimal exposure to the Warhammer Fantasy & 40K Universe. I once played Space Hulk and Blood Bowl on table top for a few sessions. I have played nearly all the computer games and really enjoy Total War Warhammer Two. Aside from that, I don't have much of a history with Warhammer.

Ads
zak68

Re: G'day.......

Post#2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:10 am

welcome!

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#3 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:22 pm

Welcome to RoR Mistermpth :)

Alongside our RoR Discord, there is a player-made SEA discord that helps players in such timezone group up and fight together

Ruscour

Post#4 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:59 pm

Welcome, glad to see another Aussie around. Personally I never knew anything about Warhammer nor cared, I'm just here to kill people.
ruscur - RR6x Shaman <Art of Execution>
From Australia or nearby countries less cool? Join our Asia Pacific discord community!

MRMPTH

Post#5 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:59 am

I'm just saying hello here, to let everybody know I'm the same guy as MISTERMPTH. I just made a subtle change to my username when reregistering my account and now I don't get invalid username / password message when I try to play the game and now I can actually play the game.