Recent Topics

Ads

Hello, i just arrived!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vddicted

Hello, i just arrived!

Post#1 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:57 am

Heyo,
I just found out about this game, i'm starting to dive into the Warhammer universe, (just finished some books, some hundread hours in TW:Warhammer and Vermintide), and when i found out about this mmo, i just had to make an account and download the client! :D

So.. what it is like ? any tips for a newcomer?

Thanks for your attention.

Ads

Re: Hello, i just arrived!

Post#2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:14 am

if you like the universe, it's neat to have things be themed in warhammer. it's very much an MMO, different than vermintide and TW

the game itself is old, but the VinyUI addon pack makes it more palatable for me. I didn't know much about warhammer before playing, still don't know a ton. I love the different characters, I've made nearly one of everything and have a few "main" characters I play most

read through some of the threads esp the pinned ones on viewforum.php?f=113 which is the beginners survival kit

Vddicted

Re: Hello, i just arrived!

Post#3 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:50 am

816384138 wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:14 am if you like the universe, it's neat to have things be themed in warhammer. it's very much an MMO, different than vermintide and TW

the game itself is old, but the VinyUI addon pack makes it more palatable for me. I didn't know much about warhammer before playing, still don't know a ton. I love the different characters, I've made nearly one of everything and have a few "main" characters I play most

read through some of the threads esp the pinned ones on viewforum.php?f=113 which is the beginners survival kit
Thanks for the tip on the survival kits.

for how much long have you been playing?