Recent Topics

Ads

Coming back maybe? - Help me pick a class!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nerghul

Coming back maybe? - Help me pick a class!

Post#1 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:58 am

Hi all,

I just found out this private server exists and I'm really excited about it! I loved WAR back in the day.

I'm a West Coast player, how is the population for times I would be online (after 6pm EDT)?

Also, help me pick a class.

I haven't played an MMO in a long time, favor destruction, and want something that is useful/desireable to groups, and not too difficult to play.

Ads
diedrake

Re: Coming back maybe? - Help me pick a class!

Post#2 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:30 am

Past week or so sense i hit t4 looks like late our time 7-10 ish pm est destro population takes over. Buy still really fun fights like rn in chaos wastes order failed 2 keep attempts and either logged or something else. We are still fighting about even numbers rn.

Population doesnt die till around 12 or 1 am est. Then it starts getting slow.

Class wise, heals seem to be lacking on order side... True heals and not off specs. But really, depends what you wanna do" cause if you hate your class/job its not a game you will enjoy.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

MedV

Re: Coming back maybe? - Help me pick a class!

Post#3 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:34 pm

If you want to play Destro and want to be wanted.

Chosen and BO
Zealot and DOK

Those are your 4 best options and will be wanted in every PVE dungeon, roam group, City, SC party and WB. Always always always.

If you play Shammy or BG you are less wanted but will still get spots.

DPS can play Mara, Choppa, SH or Sorc but you will have to be highly geared to get some spots as everyone plays DPS.

Everything else is useless (WE, Magus)
The King.