Recent Topics

Ads

Back and thanks for making this real!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mojoTG

Back and thanks for making this real!

Post#1 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:14 pm

I loved this game... I was part of the original closed betas and played the game from start to finish (though I have to admit, I don't remember all the details despite playing that long... I guess it's old age :D ).

I will probably play Order and my old standby the Warrior Priest. I typically play paladins and other plated healers in games.

One thing about the RvR in this game was at one point the "meta" was renown trains that went on almost continuously where the goal was simply PvDoor and the Order and Destruction trains actively avoided each other. I hated this part of the game as I like to fight :D I hope this is not the game that's been kept alive and that this chapter is actually competitive rather than chasing PvE renown.

Here's hoping!

cya in game soon

Ads
mojoTG

Re: Back and thanks for making this real!

Post#2 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:13 pm

well I am installed and I joined the server. I think I might play a RunePriest instead of WP. Back in the day, this was my preferred class, even though my 1st toon was a WP.

Skullgrin

Post#3 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:00 pm

Are you crazy!?! Order doesn't need any more healers, you should roll a White Lion!

:P :lol: :P

Oh, and welcome back! :D
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#4 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:05 pm

Welcome back and play what you enjoy most ^_^ You're here to experience the nostalgia again and spend hours and hours gearing your toons. Make sure you're doing what makes you happy.