Recent Topics

Ads

Greetings from a streamer

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tothmonra

Greetings from a streamer

Post#1 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:36 pm

Hey gang back when this game was a full online mmo when it first released I played it now im looking forward to getting back into it. I also do alot of streaming an depending on how things go I may add this to my line up of games. I am an old school table top player of warhammer an I play tons of warhammer total war 1 an 2 an vermintide 2. So looking forward to making new friends an maybe even seeing old friends if there still about.

Ads
GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: Greetings from a streamer

Post#2 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:41 pm

Hello and welcome to RoR :)

As an additional note; since you're a streamer, we have Twitch Drops every few months, depending on holidays/events. There will be one from Christmas to New Year, so if you're interested, I suggest that you check our affiliate program and maybe start fulfilling what's needed. Otherwise you might miss the chance ^_^

Tothmonra

Re: Greetings from a streamer

Post#3 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:29 am

I will work on adding it into my streams as I have not started streaming it just yet it may take me a little to do that 50 hours bit since I am a variety streamer I tend to go day to day with what games I stream but I do often do multi streams a day be it main or bonus runs.