Recent Topics

Ads

new here

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wehogovi

new here

Post#1 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:20 am

"Oh sure. Of course. Thanks for calling." We hung up. I'd barely been paying attention to the details. I was thinking about Carol. I wondered how she looked. I KNEW what she used to look like. Ah Carol. 18 years old. Cutest girl around. Dark hair, dark brown eyes. Medium height, nice butt, mmm, and her tits. Full, ripe, a teen's wet dream. We started by going to the movies. Then after a couple movies she let me start touching her breasts. I was in heaven. Then she let a hand slip inside. So close. Just a bra in the way. We made out, I held her close, my hand wandering to her butt, firm, round. We advance to my car. Finding the usual lovers' spots, known and passed down over generations. Places just private enough to allow a young man to get to know his girl. There was the day Carol reached back and unclasped her bra. Then slid it down her shoulders. Almost embarrassed. By what? Maybe her nudity. It couldn't be concern over what she was about to share with me. I was 18, horny and inexperienced. And she was going to let me see real live tits. Oh god, what tits. Large, hanging proudly, large areola, with prominent nipples begging for attention. If she had doubts I quickly let her know that I admired her assets. To touch them, to taste them, to suckle and nibble and squeeze, a dream come true. We were inexperienced, but willing to learn. And this was just the beginning https://www.bigtitstube.xxx .

I was used to living alone. 20 years of marriage, then she'd decided she wanted someone who was home more often. But sales was what I did well and travel was a large part of that. And honestly, I wasn't getting any on the side. But she had her doubts, or at least used that to help her make up her mind. That was over ten years ago. I never really met someone else I wanted or needed. I got used to being alone. I travelled freely, had casual affairs, but that was all. So the condo was empty except for me.

So here I was, almost 60 with a hardon for someone I hadn't seen in nearly 40 years. I figured it would pass. At my age they usually did pass quickly enough. Then five minutes later I realized I still had that tight tingling in my shorts. I went into the bathroom and stripped down. Yeah I'd put on some weight around the middle. Surely more than I should. At 18 I was 6 feet and about 175. Now I was somewhere north of 200. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair gone mostly grey. At least I still had my hair. I wondered how many would be showing up mostly bare up there. I looked down. I was STILL hard. Ah what the hell, I took it in hand, closed my eyes and..

Carol, the first time she let me take off her pants. Then her thin white panties. And there is was. Dark hair forming a V leading to the mysterious promised land. Touching her, my hand sliding down through that hair until, the slit that divided her, my finger pressing between her lips, down, feeling wetness. Desire? We were kissing as my hand roamed. Maybe I was trying to distract her from what I was doing. Maybe she didn't mind. This was my first real *****. Real in that I'd wined and dined (Ok, pizza and cokes) and took my time, treating her with respect. The "easy" girls who got passed around kind of didn't count. Carol, Carol with the cute face, the bouncy full breasts, the shapely hips, the magical dark haired *****. Carol was a real girlfriend. And my hand had reached the promised land...

I came in spurts, splattering the sink, even onto the mirror. Silly in some ways, but the most forceful in ages.

Relaxing on my patio, cool drink in my hand I thought about the old neighborhood. We'd had the usual city fun, got in low level trouble, had endless laughs. We'd gotten our first blowjobs from local girls who wanted some attention. From the perspective of my current age I realized how we were taking advantage of someone, but at the time, hey I was getting my **** sucked. But...

The first time Carol went down on me...in the back seat of my old Chevy. I didn't need to coerce her. We seemed to do things, to take next steps by mutual unspoken agreement. So when she took my **** out and instead of just stroking it as she had before, when she put her soft lips on the head, I nearly shot my load on the spot. With a great amount of self control that I barely had I held on, and watched as my **** entered her mouth, inch by inch. When she had the top half wet she began bobbing her head, licking and sucking at me. She looked up at me with her sexy dark eyes, looking for approval. Between gasps and moans I assured her I couldn't be more pleased. When the inevitable arrived, I warned her. She pulled off and watch as my cum spurted onto my stomach...

It was a few days later when I received the email, sent to 15 of us. We had a date and time. This was going to happen. Good work Greg. I made flight plans and booked a hotel in the city a short subway ride to the old neighborhood. I didn't see an email address that was certain to be Carol's. I really didn't know her story over the past 40 years. Was she married? Kids? I figured I'd just wait until the memorial. She'd remember who I was, of course, but would she remember me like I remembered her? Would she want to if she was there with a husband https://thelivesexcams.org ?

Laying in bed that night I thought back to...

Our first time. We decided we would, then waited for an opportunity. The car wasn't an option. Not for her first time. At the risk of making it a general announcement we checked with friends until we found someone whose apartment would be free one afternoon. It was shortly after graduation. I'd like to remember it as an amazing unforgettable experience. But what I remember more was the fumbling, getting the condom pack open, then on, then trying to go easy but maybe being too enthusiastic and she winced, she cried, I was fast, she assured me it was ok. Then we promised each other it would be better next time. I was thankful there would be a next time.

And there were many next times. We became less concerned with where as we focused on how soon. She now felt pleasure instead of pain, I lasted longer and I think added to her pleasure. I surely was feeling great...

The time for my trip back east was finally here. I set out my clothes, checked myself in the mirror. Not too bad for my age, some lines, some extra weight, grey hair. I wondered how the other guys had fared. Sure some s.o.b. was going to look 20 years younger, but what can you do. You live life and live with your decisions. I'd left home for college. Not everyone from our neighborhood went to college. It just wasn't the expected thing then. But I went to a school in the Midwest and really never went back. I met my future wife in my senior year. I was more experienced by then and the relationship was much deeper. There was definitely love. There was passion. There was a lot of the great things in life. And there was for a long time.
Last edited by wehogovi on Thu May 06, 2021 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Hienzwar

Re: new here

Post#2 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:57 am

Enjoy and have fun, be sure to check the class forums for support and try out the different addons to make life easier :)