Recent Topics

Ads

Very Old-time Player Returning

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
PlatinumBassOnPC

Very Old-time Player Returning

Post#1 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 am

Hi!

I remember playing Age of Reckoning way back in the day as little kid (thanks to my dad). Once I found out that this existed, I just HAD to get back into the game and experience it all again.

Last I remember playing was back around when the Land of the Dead update or whatever was a thing. That desert stuff with the skeleton guys and whatever?

I dunno where y'all are at, but I'm happy to here here and experience the same fun I had as an elementary schooler! Feel free to shoot me a friend request or add me on Discord and/or Steam, which can be provided on request!

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

Ads
warlover

Re: Very Old-time Player Returning

Post#2 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:54 am

Welcome Back :)

PlatinumBassOnPC

Post#3 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:57 am

warlover wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:54 am Welcome Back :)
Thank you!

zulnam

Post#4 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:13 pm

Welcome back.

The server is currently on city sieges and Bastion Stair for content. Lost Vale is up next, with LotD somewhere in the future.

There's an official RoR discord as well, which you can find somewhere around these forums.

A lot of things are changed in RoR compared to AoR class wise but you'll get a hang of things soon enough.

Have fun.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

PlatinumBassOnPC

Post#5 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:23 pm

zulnam wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:13 pm Welcome back.

The server is currently on city sieges and Bastion Stair for content. Lost Vale is up next, with LotD somewhere in the future.

There's an official RoR discord as well, which you can find somewhere around these forums.

A lot of things are changed in RoR compared to AoR class wise but you'll get a hang of things soon enough.

Have fun.
Sweet. Don't remember a thing. This shouldn't be an issue.