Recent Topics

Ads

Waaagh!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
reynold

Waaagh!

Post#1 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:26 am

Waaagh! Wait why'd i say that? :shock:

Ok hi there! I found this game a few months ago by watching gaming videos like warhammer total war. So i made this account and played for a bit and then acv came out and you know..:D Anyways im back. This is a great game for free! I didnt play the original game so i dont know most of you, except my guild mates. Great guild with nice respectful leaders! I dont know if im allowed to say the guild name, so i wont. But if you see me in game then you know which guild it is.

So i kinda laid low in game for a while, cause i didnt have very much experience at this. Like the old saying goes watch and learn. And now after a few months i lead WB's almost every day or night depending what time i play. Sometimes we get stomped, its true. But when we do capture an enemy keep or defeat an enemy warband its very fun. Im a witch hunter and ive heard that WH shouldn't be in a warband. In a way, i do agree. Because WH are effective solo. However having a WH as a warband leader is also nice. The wb hides and i scout. You can imagine the results. We know where the enemy is, but they dont know were coming.

And well i also solo thats fun too. Ive learned when and where to hide from other witch hunters. It took a while cause the world is big. But i joined wh partys and roamed with them, so i was taught all the good hiding places just by watching. Us witch hunters seem to get a fair amount of hate "we are useless, trash, junk" but this class seems really good in my opinion. You get to hide. You get to pick fights. You get to declare anathema and with any luck, you disappear again at a distance. No other class can do that on order! Ok see you around. Have a nice day!
Qui court deux lievres a la fois, n'en prend aucun! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2aOtO ... AU6sST9y3A

Ads
Sicko

Re: Waaagh!

Post#2 » Sat May 08, 2021 12:32 pm

Welcome. And hello. I was in your wb earlier. youre a good leader for being new. not perfect but then again no one is. but you did fine. we captured two keeps under you and then lost a fort we attacked. but the numbers were nearly even. So as attackers it will be impossible to beat that fort anyway. however our wb did break into postern causing main to also come in. victory looked almost certain, but destro had multiple jail breaks and we just couldnt get enough dps on the lord to kill it in time. wasnt your or anyones fault really. So i just wanted to welcome you to the game.