Recent Topics

Ads

New player looking for healer class advice

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
saif3r

New player looking for healer class advice

Post#1 » Wed May 05, 2021 2:12 pm

Hello All,

Glag to be here!
A friend of mine reminded me of this server as we briefly spoke about WH games. Decided to give it a try and play healer class.
Any advice on which healer should it be? I love dwarfs so I assume it would be the right pick for me, unless someone tell me otherwise and suggests something better? I am a team player so my goal would be to be supportive in group activities, but at the same time I would like to make that my leveling process won't take ages with this class.
Would appreciate any sort of advice on that.
Cheers!

Ads
ChaosNomad

Re: New player looking for healer class advice

Post#2 » Wed May 05, 2021 2:31 pm

Runepriests (Dwarves) - Backline healers with a super versatile toolkit, strong bursty heals, but pretty squishy.

Archmages (High Elves) - Healers that mix offense with defense. Extremely annoying to deal with in 1v1 situations.

Warrior Priests (Empire) - Mid/Frontline healers, focused more on sustained healing rather than bursts. Definitely the sturdiest of the bunch. Their solo capabilities are also quite solid if you spec for it.

---

It's a simple thing, really. If you like Dwarves, go with the Runepriest. Their solo capabilities may not be outstanding, but you won't struggle, especially since 99,9% of this game is all about group play.