Recent Topics

Ads

Brand new looking for some friends :)

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dizzyswift

Brand new looking for some friends :)

Post#1 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:17 pm

I've played mainly World of Warcraft over the years, I found this game randomly recently and never knew it existed. From watching and reading a few things it seemed like it would be cool. Logged on, leveled some, really enjoyed it.

Either way, I am looking for people to play with, not sure if guilds are a thing or not? I like to play healer/tank roles. I play mainly after work and on weekends (5pm EST - 10pm EST mon-fri) on and off all day and weekends.

Other games I enjoy are casually playing comp in overwatch, forza, and some heroes of the storm / league from time to time. I am just looking for a fun pvp game where I am able to play with a small - medium size group of people on a semi-daily basis.

Any tips for the game would be nice too :)

Ads
rampancy

Re: Brand new looking for some friends :)

Post#2 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:45 am

Hey man, do you have discord? Rampancy#5768. Just started recently myself, mainly play at nights and on weekends when not busy with the fam. At this moment playing destruction.

Whyumadbro

Post#3 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:34 am

first i want to say welcome to RoR my friends! guilds are an important part in the community, just ask people if u could join, most of the guilds are very open.

arturziomas

Post#4 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:29 am

I'll just add that guilds are absolutely a thing, press G and find one :P You can sort guilds that are recruiting by number of ppl online, that should help find you one that's active during your play time.
Tugtug 8x BO
Tuglug 8x Shammy
Tugfug 7x SH
Tugpug 4x Choppa
Tughug 6x DoK

Kaeldrick

Post#5 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:51 am

arturziomas wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:29 am I'll just add that guilds are absolutely a thing, press G and find one :P You can sort guilds that are recruiting by number of ppl online, that should help find you one that's active during your play time.
Can't make it work Hughug, I think guild search is broken atm. I've just tried with guildless alts : guild list is empty and Search button is greyed. If you already are in a guild, it works... weird.

To OP : You will find a guild easily if you ask in /5 chanel (LFG)

PS : Roll a Greenskin! WAAAAAAAAGH! :mrgreen:

Dizzyswift

Post#6 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:11 pm

Playing a DoK, I saw a healer that dual wielded and thought it was awesome!! I just wanna do pvp stuff and play the game :)