Recent Topics

Ads

Hello to all!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CleverPolarBear

Hello to all!

Post#1 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:51 am

Returning player here, Male 30s from the USA. I haven't had the chance to play ROR in quite some time so I'm interested to see all the cool little updates that have been done since 2019. Nice to meet everyone and looking forward to playing with all of you!

Ads
Kragg

Re: Hello to all!

Post#2 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:26 am

Welcome aboard!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Vacxerw

Post#3 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:36 pm

Hi, Male 20s from Turkey. I've always liked the old MMO experience in which you get to interact with other players a lot, and figure out stuff together. I'm completely new to Warhammer Universe and Warhammer Online. I've recently heard about this project, and been wanting to try it out. Looking forward to play with y'all!

GRUSZKA

Post#4 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:42 pm

Vacxerw wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:36 pm Hi, Male 20s from Turke (...) I'm completely new to Warhammer Universe and Warhammer Online.
Welcome as well!

Yeah, Warhammer universe is great! I felt in love with it over 20 years ago and it is still my favorite one!
This is a dark age, a bloody age, an age of daemons and of sorcery. It is an age of battle and death, and of the world's ending. Amidst all of the fire, flame and fury it is a time, too, of mighty heroes, of bold deeds and great courage.