Recent Topics

Ads

Howdy all!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
strange9

Howdy all!

Post#1 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:39 pm

Just downloaded the game (tried to play before, but couldn't get the install before), and the last time I played was on the official servers. So happy to finally get this working -- mind if I ask some starting advice about how to join guilds/parties, and what classes are probably most worth playing? I read that Order tends to have a bunch of shadowhunters and Destro tends to have a bunch of chaos warriors, but don't know much more than that. How are High Mages?
Thanks so much!

Ads
tazdingo

Re: Howdy all!

Post#2 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:33 pm

welcome. no class is really overplayed pick any you like. archmage is not the best pure healer but it functions just fine as one in pug play. if you're looking to play solo a lot it's a particularly great class. the game has an open party/warband window and so joining is very simple, people will also advertise for requires roles frequently in the LFG channel. there are several guilds actively recruiting new players, namely oddysey, singularity and da freebootas on destro, and very likely some on order i'm sure someone from there can point you to them

BeautfulToad

Re: Howdy all!

Post#3 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:23 am

Classes - Tank, Healer, DPS

So each group needs these classes.

Order tends to lack a lot of hardy tanks, and melee, while destro shuns rdps a fair bit. Both sides always need healers.