Recent Topics

Ads

Brand new player / Healer main / WoW refugee /Zealot looking for a friendly Destruction Guild!

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Plaguezz

Brand new player / Healer main / WoW refugee /Zealot looking for a friendly Destruction Guild!

Post#1 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:46 pm

Hi RoR community!

I hope to find a friendly destruction guild that isn't toxic, where people are mature and nice to each other.

Obviously there can always be tension / disagreement in any guild or whatever other group of people.
And if players are under-performing you shouldn't give them a gummy bear for it, you should address it!

But I believe all those things can and better be done in a respectful manner, ideally the guild members can accept criticism, look at things objectively and want to improve together!

Personally I'm here because I really missed healing!! I wanted to play a game which the healer role is totally a thing...
Never in my life I have had more fun gaming, than playing a healer.
Don't get me wrong, damage is fun, kills are fun, but for me nothing beats the feeling of pumping dem health bars and and knowing I saved a teammate :D

If you feel like what I described is a good fit for your guild, feel free to DM me on discord: Plaguezz#6241

Looking forward to play with some of y'all!

Ads