Recent Topics

Ads

New Greenskin Player Here

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wristicle

New Greenskin Player Here

Post#1 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:41 pm

Hi folks,

I'm new to Return of Reckoning. A gaming buddy of mine told me about this and I'm excited to get started. A pvp focused WOW-like MMORPG in a Warhammer setting sounds right up my alley.

I'm a huge fan of the tabletop miniatures game, although I'm more familiar with 40k and have painted over 100 models.

I've started the game as a Black Orc as I like tanking and I really like the chunkster of a character model. Orcs are big, mean, green, and silly and I love everything about them.

I really like RvR type games like World vs World in Guild Wars and Cyrodiil in ESO, so I'm excited for some open pvp.

If anyone knows any RvR focused guilds for Destruction, let me know.

My character's name is Junkwalla and I'm level 8 as of writing this post.

Ads
Rubius
Developer

Re: New Greenskin Player Here

Post#2 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:30 pm

Welcome to the server! :)

Kenshiken

Re: New Greenskin Player Here

Post#3 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:37 am

wristicle wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:41 pm Hi folks,

I'm new to Return of Reckoning. A gaming buddy of mine told me about this and I'm excited to get started. A pvp focused WOW-like MMORPG in a Warhammer setting sounds right up my alley.

I'm a huge fan of the tabletop miniatures game, although I'm more familiar with 40k and have painted over 100 models.

I've started the game as a Black Orc as I like tanking and I really like the chunkster of a character model. Orcs are big, mean, green, and silly and I love everything about them.

I really like RvR type games like World vs World in Guild Wars and Cyrodiil in ESO, so I'm excited for some open pvp.

If anyone knows any RvR focused guilds for Destruction, let me know.

My character's name is Junkwalla and I'm level 8 as of writing this post.
Have a good time, pal!