Recent Topics

Ads

NA player, what's my path for progression?

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ardy97

NA player, what's my path for progression?

Post#1 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:57 am

I've been told that pretty much nobody PVE's, so what is my progression in this game? I want to PVP, but was hoping to do a mix of both. I'm sure I can do that regardless, but how many people actually do 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254?
Last edited by ardy97 on Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Banjomissen

Re: NA player, what's my path for progression?

Post#2 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:05 pm

Do PvP and when you eventually hit rank40 you can start looking for / create your own groups for PvE content.

Tanski

Re: NA player, what's my path for progression?

Post#3 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:15 pm

PVE groups are regularly advertised in /5, you can find groups for GB or city dungeons easily but I would try to get into a guild to run BS as it is a little more mechanical ( but still not too bad). Depending on class, sent and bloodlord can be great off sets and get your ward, sent ring is really strong and Bloodlord weapon>fortress imo.

NA is tricky because the server pop is about a quarter of EU, there are advantages and disadvantages to that. Solo roam class (WH/WE/Sham/AM/Magus/2h tanks) are much for viable with a lower pop, and if you get a good 6-18 man going you can really make a big difference in the lakes.

I dont know your class, but lets assume its dps

Use exp red scrolls while leveling to level your RR as high as possible and utilize bolster as strong as possible (try to be rr 58 when you hit 40). Once you get into annihilator, run Beastlord and GB. Conq is a decent set but dated at this point, get your ward through pve and put crests into vanq, you can also buy boots/gloves off of AH or ask in /4 for a good deal, then run city dungeons get sent ring and sent weapons. If you can find a good bloodlord grp, do it and get weapon. With sent ring/vanq/bloodlord wep you are now very competetive.
If you are a MDPS, skip invader and put your crests toward triumphant, its basicly upgraded vanq and mixing it with SOV is bis.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am