Recent Topics

Ads

Hello, I'm here to Introduce myself and ask for tips

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Atlas722

Hello, I'm here to Introduce myself and ask for tips

Post#1 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:39 pm

Hello my name is Atlas and I'm from the middle east. I'm a former FFXIV player, I enjoyed FFXIV but never found what I was looking for, teamwork there Is only needed in the latest endgame, and there's no competition and no PVP, I wanted to get into WOW but it was too overwhelming to me and there it was hard for me to get into the community. by chance a youtuber that I follow have written a thread on twitter about underrated RPGs, he mentioned Warhammer online and it caught my eye, there's an MMO about Warhammer and I've never heard about it? and he said that It closed after only five years of release, and that there Is a team of people that revived the game and made it better with modding and polishing, It's PVP focused and has a small but strongly social community, It had everything I was looking for, so I decided to give it a try!

I rolled as a which hunter, my name in the game is Trevorbelmont, If you have any tips for me I'd appreciate it, I hope that I can get along with everyone and enjoy the experience.

P.S thanks for team working on ROR, very impressive work.

Ads

Arla

Re: Hello, I'm here to Introduce myself and ask for tips

Post#3 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:05 am

Welcome! You rolled the most powerful class in the game so it's a good start. If WoW was overwhelming, this may seem moreso. I highly recommend teaming up with some veteran players that can show you the ropes. There are plenty of guilds that take on new players and a tremendous amount of resources online. Good luck, glad to have you!

Atlas722

Post#4 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:01 pm

zolio wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:39 am Welcome to the Community.
Thanks! I will check the references

Atlas722

Post#5 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:39 am

Arla wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:05 am Welcome! You rolled the most powerful class in the game so it's a good start. If WoW was overwhelming, this may seem moreso. I highly recommend teaming up with some veteran players that can show you the ropes. There are plenty of guilds that take on new players and a tremendous amount of resources online. Good luck, glad to have you!
I'm going to look into that, thank you sir

Cyrylius

Post#6 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:50 am

Find some witch Hunter groups, learn from them. WH as a class is very reliant on knowing various tricks and map or class specific hunting methods.
RoR doesnt deserve being taken seriously.