Recent Topics

Ads

[Review] [SW] Steady Aim

Proposals after the two week discussion period will be moved to this sub-forum for internal review.
dansari

Re: [SW] Steady Aim

Post#131 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:18 pm

lefze wrote: This would be okay actually, only thing I could see being out of line is undefendable spammable brutal assaults with sm. But other than that this should be completely fine, although I would still see it as a wasted opportunity to bring scout up to par. It makes scout better, but won't be enough.
Sure, but I think you pair something like this with a new proposal for Guerilla Training and you might then have a workable Scout spec.
<Salt Factory>

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#132 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:59 pm

dansari wrote:
lefze wrote: This would be okay actually, only thing I could see being out of line is undefendable spammable brutal assaults with sm. But other than that this should be completely fine, although I would still see it as a wasted opportunity to bring scout up to par. It makes scout better, but won't be enough.
Sure, but I think you pair something like this with a new proposal for Guerilla Training and you might then have a workable Scout spec.
True, but with the power the other stances already have I don't really see any reason for the continued existence of the skill outside being tuned around scout specifically.
Rip Phalanx

dansari

Post#133 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:41 pm

lefze wrote:True, but with the power the other stances already have I don't really see any reason for the continued existence of the skill outside being tuned around scout specifically.
Referring to Steady Aim or Guerilla Training?
<Salt Factory>

lefze
Suspended

Post#134 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:47 pm

dansari wrote:
lefze wrote:True, but with the power the other stances already have I don't really see any reason for the continued existence of the skill outside being tuned around scout specifically.
Steady aim.
Rip Phalanx

dansari

Post#135 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:56 pm

lefze wrote:
dansari wrote:
Steady aim.
I disagree then. We all know Steady Aim already sucks. I think working to make Scout viable and working to make Steady Aim viable are two different goals.
<Salt Factory>

lefze
Suspended

Post#136 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:58 pm

dansari wrote:
lefze wrote:
dansari wrote:
Steady aim.
I disagree then. We all know Steady Aim already sucks. I think working to make Scout viable and working to make Steady Aim viable are two different goals.
My point here is that the assault and skirmish aren't lacking, and so if there are other plans to make scout better, wouldn't just removing the skill be a better course of action than buffing it for the sake of buffing it?
Rip Phalanx

dansari

Post#137 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:13 pm

lefze wrote:My point here is that the assault and skirmish aren't lacking, and so if there are other plans to make scout better, wouldn't just removing the skill be a better course of action than buffing it for the sake of buffing it?
I think Penril would have to answer that question, but to rephrase his point earlier: even if a class is perfectly viable, if one of their abilities is underperforming it is worth discussing.
<Salt Factory>

Penril

Post#138 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:10 pm

2 weeks have passed, time to lock.

Ads